Chutney Baby Potatoes
Preparation: 10 minutes, Cook: 10 minutes
- 500g baby potatoes (Jersey Royal), halved
- 1 clove garlic peeled & finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp. roughly chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. chopped mint leaves
- 100g Hibiscus Lily ‘Hot’ Mango & Apricot Chutney
- 2 tbsp. oil (extra virgin olive oil, toasted sesame seed oil or walnut oil)
- Juice of half lemon
- Sea salt & coarsely ground black pepper according to taste
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain and add to a large bowl.
- Mix together the Hot Mango & Apricot Chutney, cooking oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl and add to the large bowl with the potatoes.
- Mix together the chopped parsley, chopped mint leaves and chopped chives and add to the bowl with the potatoes.
- Mix well and serve garnished with a few mint leaves and parsley.
This healthy dish makes a great side dish or a starter. It is quick to make and adds variety to a summer buffet or a barbeque, and makes a good accompaniment to meat or cheese-based appetisers.